Rosie’s Closet Resource Room
* Appointments are required to schedule a drop-off. Please contact Justine Kobitowich at firstname.lastname@example.org or 289-763-3792. *
Rosie’s Closet provides young mothers with access to essential items including food, baby formula, diapers, wipes and women’s toiletries. At the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic we pivoted this in-house service to safe doorstop deliveries.
To access this support, please reach out to your Rose of Sharon Counsellor to book a delivery.
Donations from the community support the Rosie’s Closet program, which is run by dedicated community volunteers.
Please contact Justine Kobitowich at email@example.com or 289-763-3792 for more information and to book your drop-off day/time.
Thank you for your support!
- Diapers – all sizes; high-need for sizes 5, 6 and pull-ups
- Baby wipes (sensitive or unscented)
- Baby wash and lotion
Non-Perishable Food, such as:
- Baby Food (pouches)
- Formula (all varieties; e.g. Enfamil, Similac, Good Start, low iron and sensitive tummy brands)
- Canned Tuna & Salmon
- Canned/packaged soup
- Rice, Pasta & Pasta Sauce
- Mac ‘n Cheese (e.g. Kraft Dinner)
- Baby Mum Mums
- Oatmeal & Granola Bars
- Peanut Butter, Almond Butter & Jam
- Canned Fruit & Vegetables
Please note that we cannot accept furniture, used car seats, strollers, cribs, bassinets or toys (including stuffed animals and educational/motor skills development toys).